Guest Designers

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

A new Dt member added to our group :)

Hi everyone
I have some great news for you all.
Stephanie, our GDT for the last few weeks has accepted to join the team.
Stephanie, we are very happy that you accepted to stay with us.


My name is Stephanie Landon.  My husband Steve and I live in Ohio.  I grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania.  We have 2 dogs (Brittany and Buster) and 3 cats (Maxine, Midnight and Simon).   I just completed my 8th year of teaching, I am currently a Title I teacher for a local school district.  I have always loved to craft.  I started scrapbooking after getting married.  In the last couple of years I discovered card making, stamping and digital stamps.  I also enjoy cross stitching and knitting. 
I am very excited to join the Craft Your Passion DT.  I have recently become a blogger and enjoy sharing my creations with others. 

Please take a little of your time to give her all a warm welcome on her blog :))

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am thrilled to be joining your group. Thanks again for asking. I am having a great time.

Nady said...

Welcome among us!
the pleasure of seeing your creations!!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Avra Williams said...

Yay, Steph!

sammi said...

Congrats Steph! You're going to have so much fun with it!

Claudine Poch said...

Welcome! I also live in Ohio. I live in Milford.

Ariana Richardo said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

Click Here
Imdb.com